Rates as of January 1, 2022. Subject to change.
- Initial treatment (Reiki, gentle massage, or combination, approximately 90 minutes) $130. Please choose this option if it’s your first time working with Pamela.
- 60 minute treatment (Reiki, gentle massage, or combination) $90.
- 75 minute treatment (Reiki, gentle massage, or combination) $110.
- 90 minute treatment (Reiki, gentle massage, or combination) $130.
- Long Distance Reiki Healing. Enjoy long distance treatments from the comfort of home, no matter where you live. Option to spend part or all of your session speaking about what’s on your mind and in your heart while being heard by a compassionate and non-judgmental listener, and/or collaboratively creating personalized intentions or mantras. We will communicate briefly via email or phone at the beginning of the session. I’m no longer offering virtual treatments as I’ve found the technology to distract me from the energetic connection. For people, pets or Reiki for Homes. 60 minutes = $90.
Hours as of January 1, 2022. Subject to change and somewhat flexible.
Tuesday 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday 2:00 – 7:00 pm
Thursday 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday 1:00 – 7:00 pm
Saturday 1:00 – 6:00 pm
I understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In my desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
24 hour advance notice is required when rescheduling or cancelling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give 24 hours advance notice you will be charged the full amount of your appointment. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged for their missed appointment.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the full session. Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.